Sunday, October 26, 2008

Teeth, Teeth, and MORE Teeth!!

Our little man has been teething for what seems like FOREVER! Gray and I have been patiently waiting and wondering when we were going to see "results" from all his pain and agony. Well, we finally have evidence of teeth coming through! He has THREE, yes THREE, teeth coming through his gums on the top! No wonder he has been so cranky! These 3 teeth will make 5 total teeth now...the other 2 being on the bottom. And he is not even 7 months old yet!! We just cannot believe how fast he is growing up!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

YAY!!! I can FINALLY leave comments!! I cannot believe all of his teeth!! What a big boy!

Meredith Woodruff said...

I am glad you fixed your comment section where I can leave comments now! I love keeping up with YOUR Cole:)! We need to get them together sometime soon! We will be at the lake next weekend. Call us if y'all are there.