Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NEW DO!

Gray has been so, so HOT this summer working outside with NO shade most of the time, not many breaks, and doing manual labor as well!! He kept talking about shaving his head and finally yesterday when he came home and started talking about it again, I just told him to DO IT ALREADY! So, he took a big chunk of out his hair, to prove to me that he would of course. I was a little shocked, but I finished shaving it for him! It was FUN! And, I have to admit....I LOVE IT!!! I haven't been able to take my eyes off him!!! What a hottie! =) SO, what do you think??

Poor Cole...the 2nd pic is terrible of him...bless his heart, but daddy liked it of his head! LOL!




2 comments:

The Jennings said...

Love, love, love the hair cut. Can't wait to see it in person!

Lacey said...

Look at that handsome fella! Gray's hair is looking good!