Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nice to FINALLY meet you!

My Aunt Jessica, Uncle Jason, and Olivia (their 7yr old daughter) came all the way from Troy, TN Sunday to meet Cole. It is a 4 hour trip one way! Jason and I have always been close...he is more like my brother than my uncle! I was so glad they finally got to meet Cole and Cole was so excited. He sat in Jessica's lap for 45 min just talking and smiling and then fell asleep! We went to eat sushi at Fuji Steakhouse and it was delicious!! I hadn't had sushi since before I got pregnant. That is almost a year ago. Canan (my little brother) is staying the week with us so he and Olivia were super excited to see each other too!

Canan and Olivia playing the new ELECTRONIC Monopoly
After playing outside with the waterhose. They had a great time just spraying each other.

Camping out in the living room.

No comments: