Monday, June 30, 2008

Time to catch up!

It has been a while since my last post so let me try to catch up on what we have been doing the last few days. Lets see, Friday morning I called my sister, Aunt KK, to come over at 7am (she was not excited about this, but she did!) so she could watch Canan and Cole. I had decided that I was going to mow the yard for Gray! He has been working so hard lately so I didn't want him to worry about mowing this weekend. But guess what...I got a seriously bad sinus infection from mowing!! I'm still not feeling much better!

After mowing, I got the boys ready and we headed to Hope for the day. I had to take Canan back and Nene (my mom) wanted to see Cole. Paw (my Dad) came to see Cole at my mom's office once we got there, too! Nene, Cole, and I went out to eat lunch and ran some errands around town. The trip was not long enough, but at least Nene and Paw got to see Cole for a little while! Cole and I got back into Conway about 6:30pm so we could spend some quality time with Daddy!
Saturday I had a ton of things to do to get ready for Stephanie's baby shower! I was up by 5am going to Wal-mart! I got everything done and was ready ON TIME! I am never on time! lol!

Yesterday was our lazy day! We just hung around the house and did nothing! I love those kind of days! Cole got a Baby Einstein Activity Center from the hostesses of my shower and we put it together last night. He is not quite big enough to really appreciate it, but he did sit in it for a while and tried to play with the toys. It was cute!

Here are some pictures from the weekend...
This was Cole's first bath in his Bumbo seat. He was out-growing his little tub and my Aunt and Uncle told me when they were here to try this...he LOVED it! Thanks for the suggestion! I would have never thought of trying it!
I didn't have to hide his privates for the pictures...he is doing a good job of holding onto it already!! Ha ha!!
Hard at work!
Nene and Cole at Nene's office.
Nene, Paw, and Cole. This is so funny...he looks like he is waving!I think he was getting tired of taking pictures.

No comments: