Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I am doing SO terrible when it comes to blogging! But it is not because I do not want to! We have had a ton of things going on lately and I have not had enough time to do anything extra!

Cole is now sitting up by himself, drinking from a sippy cup, eating baby food, rolling over (all directions), standing while holding onto something, squealing all the time, and talking up a storm (Baby language, that is!). He has 2 teeth on the bottom and I am expecting another to pop up any day now. He is just growing up so fast!

Mommy (Me) has been working full time and doing a RN program online. It is going well so far. I am having surgery on Oct. 21st at Baptist. I have been having a ton of pain in my right groin/inguinal area for the last couple months that seems to only be getting worse by the day. We are not sure what is causing it. I have had several tests done and nothing has come up for sure so we are going to do a diagnostic laparscopy to see. Pray for us!

Daddy has just been working as usual and spending as much time as possible with our growing little man! Gray keeps Cole in the evenings while I am at work. I do not get off until 8pm three nights a week. It is great bonding time for them! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband!! I love you babe!

Here are several pics that we have taken over the last month. Hopefully, I will be able to post a little more often from now on! I will try to make it more of a priority. I know that everyone wants to see how Cole is growing!


















No comments: