Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Too long!

I know that it has been too long since I last blogged! There has been a whole lot going on around our house lately! I have started back to work full-time at Primecare Medical Clinic in Conway. It is where I worked before I had Cole. I am really enjoying being back at work! But since I have gone back to work, it is hard to find time to sit down and blog. Sorry!

There have been a few new changes with Cole recently. First, he has his bottom right tooth coming in. It has completely broken through the skin. The left one is on its way through too! I can't believe my baby is already getting teeth!!! Where does time go?? He is also rolling over really well from his tummy to his back. I do have a video, but I have not figured out how to put it on computer yet...I promise I will soon! What else? Well we had our 4 month check up and shots. It went well and the doctor said he is very healthy and looks like he is growing at a good rate. He weighed 15lbs even and was 25in long. He was in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height, but what does that really mean anyways? I could care less as long as he is healthy and continuously growing. He is such a mess right now...Gray and I laugh at him constantly! I am sure that he got only the best personality traits from each of us!

Also, Gray and I had our first anniversary on 8-11-08!! Can't believe that we have been married a year and been together for more than 5! Time really does seem to fly by when you are happy! I could not ask for a better husband or father! I love you so much, Gray! Forever and Always! We spent the weekend at Lake Hamilton at the condo - our favorite place on earth! Our parents kept Cole for us and we were able to get some relaxing time on the lake. Gray took me out on the boat Saturday night (in the rain) and we had champangne and ate our cake from the wedding. It was very romantic and very sweet! That was the highlight of the weekend!

Here are just some pictures we have taken over the last few weeks...

No comments: