Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Week #2 with Uncie Canan!

Ok, so I have been bad about posting the last couple weeks! In my defense, we have been super busy! Lets see...last week I had Uncie Canan at my house for the 2nd time this summer. He absolutely loves to come and spend the week here. It is a change from his norm and he really enjoys helping me with Cole. It is very sweet! Cole really loves Canan, too! He pays attention to everything that Canan says and does. Canan's birthday was the 19th so on Monday, Kayla and I took him to Magic Springs to celebrate his birthday...it was really HOT, but we still had a great time!! We also played outside with the sprinkler, watched movies, and played video games.
Aunt KK, Uncie Canan, and me at Magic SpringsUncie and Cole playing.Playing outside.Proud Uncie!

No comments: