Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Visiting Family

This past Friday Cole and I made the trip to Hope for Canan's bday party and to visit all the family! When I say all the family, I mean ALL the family...mine and Gray's!! First, we went to Bodcaw to see my grandparents (The Matherly's). From there we headed to Stamps to my Grandma Johnnie's graveside (this was Cole's first time there and my first time since the funeral in March 07). We then went to Lewisville to visit Grandpa Bill and Pam. And from there...MeMe's house to see MeMe and Berry. Once we left there we made a quick stop at my mom's office in Hope and continued on to Summit Bank to visit Bop. From there we headed to Texarkana to spend the night with Nene. We were totally exhausted, but still managed to make it out to eat at Chili's! I passed out by 10pm and Nene stayed up with Cole until 11pm. Thanks Nene!!


Saturday was Canan's 9th bday party at the skating rink in Texarkana. Before we made it to the party, Mamaw Sharon took us all to eat at Olive Garden. It was yummy...I love the soup, salad, and breadsticks! Canan and I were being silly and put his hair in a ponytail (see pics) and we all got a big laugh! Ashlyn and Janae both came to the party to see Cole...(thank you for coming to us!) and we had a great time skating and eating cupcakes and ice cream!

No comments: